May 25, 2010

Trip to St. George.

First we went to a graduation. Congrats Allen! He left polygamy and came to live with my mom for almost 2 years. She got him into school and on the right track. He went to live with his brothers at the end of his sophomore year and promised my mom he would stick to his schooling. He kept his promise and made it to graduation. This was awesome most boys that leave don't even go to school none the less actually graduate! WE were so proud of him! Way to go Allen. He'll be starting at Dixie college in the fall.


The next day we drove out to the grand canyon I wish I had pictures forgot my camera in the car Didn't want to walk all the way back because the ground was bumpy and kinda hurt my bad foot. But I will post picture when I get my copies from my mom.
It was just Caitlyn, Lydia, Anna, My mom, Sister Jessica and me that went but we sure had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment